DIY Round-Up: Latest Inspirations
There is something about an awesome DIY project that tickles my soul. I suppose it is the thought of saving a ton of money and having bragging rights to say, "hey look, I made this!" When you do a project yourself, you have the opportunity to add as much of your personality in it as you would like.
I am constantly on the hunt for new project inspirations and just simply awing in fascination of how one can turn something so simple into a beautiful work of art.
I have decided to round-up a few of my latest DIY inspirations--- included are links so you can add them on your stalker list too. (Yes, I said stalker list... I cannot be the only one who stalks sites I love and drool in amazement. Let's be real.)
1) DIY TASSEL SANDALS--- Honestly WTF
2) DIY Ombre Dip Dye Throw Pillows--- Lovely Indeed
3) Watermelon Tote--- P.S. I Made This...
4) Hardware Store Necklace--- A Beautiful Mess
5) DIY Leaf Backdrop--- Almost Makes Perfect
Do you have any DIY projects you would like to share?
Until next time...