How to Get A Smooth Fresh Face | Feat. Clinique Acne Solutions
What is underneath all of that flawless foundation? Are you truly caring for your skin the way you are supposed to?
A proper skin care routine is extremely essential for numerous reasons. It washes away impurities, rejuvenates your youth, and it creates a smooth and glowing barrier underneath your makeup. It also prevents and treats something that most of us can relate to - acne!
Our team member, Kara, battled with acne into her early adulthood. She went through many trials until she finally found the perfect skin care routine that left her with clear and smooth skin. Clinique Acne Solutions has been the only product that cleared her acne.
She follows a strict daily regimen that consists of:
- Using a makeup wipe to remove any residue of makeup.
- Washing face with Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing foam for 30 seconds using lukewarm water.
- Rinse off cleansing foam and saturating cotton ball with the Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying lotion.
- Removing access dirt and clarifying skin with cotton ball.
- Squeezing a dime size amount of Clinique Acne Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment.
- Smoothing her skin with the all over clearing treatment.
But Getting A Smooth Fresh Face Goes Beyond Face Cleansers...
Smooth and clear skin is not only external, but internal. Here are a few tips you can follow to make sure your skin is as healthy as possible:
- Drink a minimum of eight 8 oz. glasses of water (drink more if taking vitamins)
- Exfoliate face every at least 3 times a week with a natural exfoliating face scrub
- Keep all makeup brushes clean
- Wash pillow cases and sheets at least once a week
- Remove all makeup with a makeup wipe before bed
- Give your face a break from makeup every once in a while to prevent clogging of the pores
- Eat clean foods such as lean proteins, foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals
- Avoid acidic and greasy foods
- Keep your face moisturized at all times
- Always use sun protection